The Winona Health Auxiliary’s Fantasy of Trees will be November 16-18 on the Winona Health campus 855 Mankato Avenue, clinic first floor.
The annual event will feature a wide variety of musical entertainment along with beautifully decorated trees available for purchase by sealed bid. The event also includes a sale of holiday wreaths, crafts and See’s candy. In addition, raffle tickets will be sold for a chance to win one of several great prizes.
“We have wonderful entertainment lined up for attendees,” said Jean Knutzen, entertainment chair. “We are thrilled and grateful to the community members and students who will share their talent at this year’s Fantasy of Trees. Their performances add a lot to the festivities.”
The Fantasy of Trees tree display opens Monday, November 12, with the main event scheduled Friday, November 16 through Sunday, November 18. The events and entertainment are schedule as follows:
Monday, November 12 – Thursday, November 15
• 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Bidding on trees
Friday, November 16
• 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Bidding on trees
• 3 – 7 p.m. Music, craft sale (centerpieces & wreaths), raffle, refreshments.
• 3 – 7 p.m. Valet parking available
• 4 p.m. The Starz Boys, quartet
• 5 p.m. Ranetta Lang, piano
• 6:30 p.m. Cotter Show Choir
Saturday, November 17
• 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Bidding on trees, music, craft sale, raffle and refreshments
• 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Santa & Mrs. Claus (Remember to bring your camera!)
• Noon – 4 p.m. Valet parking available
• 10 a.m. Rod Oppreicht, piano
• 11 a.m. Heart Strings, harpists
• 1 p.m. Sarah Ortega, sax & flute
• 2 p.m. Winona Senior High Chamber Singers & Men’s Choir
Sunday, November 18
• Noon – 3 p.m. Bidding on trees, music, craft sale, raffle and refreshments; valet parking available
• 12 p.m. Rod Oppreicht, piano
• 1 p.m. MCA Flutistry, (Minnesota Conservatory of the Arts)
Proceeds from the sale of trees, crafts and candy will go toward enhancing the healing environment for patients and their families at Winona Health and to provide healthcare professional scholarships.
For more information please call Winona Health’s Volunteer Services office at 507.474.3328.