Free fun for kids ages 6 through 11—
Healthy Kids Club Fall Kick Off is Sunday, October 20
Winona Health and Live Well Winona invite all kids ages 6 to 11 and their families to register for Healthy Kids Club Fall Kick Off. The free family event will be Sunday, October 20 from 1 to 3 p.m. on the Winona Health campus, 859 Mankato Avenue, on the first floor of the clinic.
Children attending the Healthy Kids Club Fall Kick Off will have fun participating in many activities including:
• Tips for a fun and safe Halloween with Kevin Kearney, Winona Police Department
• Get a look at invisible germs with Winona State University students
• Kids Yoga with the YMCA
• Meet a real therapy dog – Touching Moments Animal Assisted Activities
• Winona Area Ambulance
• Fun Ways to Stay Active –even when you have to stay inside – Winona Health
• Giant Bowling
• Being generous feels great – put a smile on someone’s face with a hand-made card
Healthy Kids Club events provide opportunities for children to have fun, be active and learn about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. The event is free, but to help us plan for supplies, please, RSVP by Thursday, October 17. RSVP here, or call 507.457.4161.
About Healthy Kids Club: Winona Health’s Healthy Kids Club is designed to improve the health and well-being of children ages 6 to 11. To learn more about this event and Healthy Kids Club, visit winonahealth.org/hkc or call 507.457.4161.