Free fun for kids ages 5 through 11—
Healthy Kids Club Fall Kick Off is Sunday, October 12
Winona Health and Live Well Winona invite all kids ages 5 to 11 and their families to RSVP for Healthy Kids Club Fall Kick Off. The free family event will be Sunday, October 12 from 1 to 3 p.m. on the Winona Health campus, 859 Mankato Avenue, on the first floor of the clinic.
Children attending the Healthy Kids Club Fall Kick Off will have fun participating in many activities including:
• Snack making with Winona Health dietitian, Anna Hudson
• Getting active with Winona State University’s Gymnastics Team
• Jump-rope-athon with Winona Health’s Cardiac Rehab Department
• Bike Rodeo with the Winona Area Ambulance Bike Team
• Kids Carnival with Central Lutheran Daycare
• Breathing/Relaxation Techniques with Family & Children’s Center
• Stuffed Animal Clinic with Winona Health’s Pediatrics Department
• Match Your Drink with Winona Health’s Family Practice Department
• And more!
Healthy Kids Club events provide opportunities for children to have fun, be active and learn about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Don’t forget to bring your bike and helmet for the bike rodeo and/or a stuffed animal for the stuffed animal clinic.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. The event is free, but to help us plan for supplies, please, RSVP by Thursday, October 9. RSVP online or call 507.457.4161.
About Healthy Kids Club: Winona Health’s Healthy Kids Club is designed to improve the health and well-being of children ages 5 to 11. To learn more about this event, visit winonahealth.org/hkc or call 507.457.4161.