Winona Health invites women to a free health fair, Winona Health Celebrates Women, Thursday, May 15 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. The health fair will be in the Women’s Health Center on the third floor of the clinic on the Winona Health campus, 855 Mankato Ave.
The event is also an opportunity for women to get to know local healthcare providers who have a special expertise in women’s health through brief informational sessions and health-related booths.
Brief presentations by healthcare providers in the Center for Women’s Health include:
• Scott Birdsall, MD – Urinary Incontinence
• Melissa Richards, MD – Post Menopausal Bleeding
• Troy Shelton, MD – Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
• Suzanne Cooley, CNM – Heart Health
• Holly Fraztke, CNP – Pap Screening Recommendations
• Ann Olson, CNP – Bone Health
• Tara Suffrins, CNP – Birth Control
Informational booths include:
• Ask a Provider
• Cancer Care Services
• Cardiac Rehab
• Family Birth Center and Lactations Services
• Hand Massage – Winona Health Auxiliary
• Imaging Services
• My Winona Health
• Nutrition Education
• Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery Department
• Therapy Services/Massage
• Women’s Health
The event is free and includes light refreshments with recipe cards. No reservations required. Those who have questions about the event may call 507.457.4161.
Our Eye Care Center’s Spring Style Show and one-day sale is going the same day with savings of 30% on complete pairs of glasses.