In this class you will learn all about newborns and what to expect during your first weeks at home with your baby. Sign up for this class anytime during your last trimester! You do not need to take Preparing for Childbirth first. You will enjoy thinking about your newborn during the end of your pregnancy.
The cost for all Childbirth Education classes is $78; however, most insurance providers cover the cost of the classes because it is prenatal care. The fee for Bringing Baby Home is included in the fee for Preparing for Childbirth classes. However, you must sign up separately for Bringing Baby Home. Please register online by clicking the link below.
You can register by clicking on the button below or by calling 507.457.4491 with any questions you may have.
You will learn:
- what newborns look like and how they act
- basic baby care such as diapering, feeding and soothing
- the basics of newborn communication
- the realities of being a parent of a newborn
- and whom to call with your questions and concerns once you get home
2013 & 2014 Schedule:
Courses meet from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
You might also be interested in these classes: