The cost for all Childbirth Education classes is $78; however, most insurance providers cover the cost of the classes because it is prenatal care. The fee for Bringing Baby Home is included in the fee for Preparing for Childbirth classes. However, you must sign up separately for Bringing Baby Home. Please register online by clicking the link below.
You can register by clicking on the button below or by calling 507.457.4491 with any questions you may have.
You will learn:
- what newborns look like and how they act
- basic baby care such as diapering, feeding and soothing
- the basics of newborn communication
- the realities of being a parent of a newborn
- and whom to call with your questions and concerns once you get home
Courses meet from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 9
Wednesday, June 11
Thursday, August 7
Wednesday, October 8
Wednesday, November 19
You might also be interested in these classes: