Please Note: Winona Health Online is now My Winona Health. If you had an account for Winona Health Online, your account information has been securely transferred to the new My Winona Health portal. You can sign in to your My Winona Health account by using your Winona Health Online account username and password. Questions? Contact us at 507.474.5678.
Manage your health online — at your convenience!
My Winona Health is a free web-tool that gives you instant access to your medical information any time. Use My Winona Health to:
- Schedule an appointment for the following areas: annual exams in the Women’s Health Center, annual eye exams in the Eye Care Center, new patient counseling in Psychiatric & Counseling Services and well child visits (0-18) in Pediatrics and Family Practice.
- Check upcoming appointment dates
- Send messages to your provider or care team
- View your medical history (clinical summaries, procedures, lab results, height/weight, blood pressure and more)
- Check and print your immunization records
- View your current medications and allergies
- Download and view educational materials from your visits
- Access your child’s medical information
- Print work or school excuses – now available in the My Records section under Documents
You’ll save time, phone calls and paperwork by signing up for My Winona Health today!
For more information, click on a link below:
- Sign up for a My Winona Health account
- Login to your existing My Winona Health account
- Learn more by reading our FAQ page
- Get help with your My Winona Health account
My Winona Health is a collaboration between Winona Health and Cerner Health.
For more information:
My Winona Health
855 Mankato Avenue • Winona, MN 55987
866.708.0820 Toll Free