Matthew Broghammer, DO, General Surgery
Education: Bachelor of Science, St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minn.
Medical Degree: University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa
Residency: General Surgery, Michigan State University/Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc, Mich.
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Chief of Surgical and Specialty Services
- Member of the Medical Practice Committee
- Member of Winona Health Board of Directors
- Has been providing surgical care in Winona since 2003
Winona Clinic, 2nd floor
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987