Arnold Fenske, MD, Internal Medicine
- University of Iowa College of Medicine in Iowa City
- Internship at Wayne County General Hospital in Eloise, Mich.
Residency: Receiving Hospital Wayne State University in Detroit, Mich.
Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Winona County Medical Society
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- Has been providing care in Winona since 1961
- Previous faculty member of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Taught in the Rural Physician Associate Program at U of M for 13 years
- Served in the U.S. Army in Germany as captain of the Medical Corps
Winona Clinic, 1st floor
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987