Terri Douglas, CNP, Family Practice
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Winona State University in Minn.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Frontier Nursing University in Hyden, Ky.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Minnesota Nurses Association
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Has served as an RN in Winona Health’s Intensive Care Unit
- Has been with Winona Health since 2006 as an LPN in the Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Unit and Family Birth Center
- Winona Health Foundation Guardian Angel Award (patient nominated)
2nd floor of Clinic
859 Mankato Avenue