Sarah Rieder, NP-C, Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist
- Master of Science in Nursing, Concordia University-Wisconsin in Mequon, Wis
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Viterbo University in La Crosse, Wis
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Certified in Advanced Life Support
- Has been with Winona Health since 2012
What is a hospitalist?
A hospitalist is usually an Internal Medicine specialist dedicated to caring for hospitalized patients. Hospitalists are available to hospitalized patients, their families and other care providers throughout the day. They also keep patients’ primary physicians informed when patients are admitted, discharged or major decisions need to be made.
Winona Health’s hospitalist program was developed to provide more immediate physician access for its hospitalized patients and improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of hospital care.
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987