Winona Health offers family care in the Family Medicine Clinic located in the Winona Clinic. It is never too early—or too late—to begin improving your health. One healthy habit is to schedule regular physicals and health screenings. Early detection may help prevent problems from progressing or from developing in the first place. Our family medicine providers are here for you and your whole family, as they provide care for all ages between birth and geriatric.
- Family Medicine Services:
- Health screenings
- Assessment and treatment for physical discomfort
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness including: sore throats, ear aches and the common cold
- Treatment of broken bones, cuts and other injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions including: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and heart disease
- Minor office procedures
- Listening to your questions and concerns and providing answers and advice
- Referral to specialists when they are needed for additional expertise
Family Medicine Providers:
For more information or to make an appointment, contact
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Winona Health, Clinic 2nd floor
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.