Our staff provide a full spectrum of services to assist employers in the prevention and management of work related injuries. We can also assist employers in meeting their regulatory compliance standards.
- Occupational Health Mission
To assist employers in maintaining and improving the health, safety and well-being of their employees.
- Occupational Health Vision
To be recognized as the Occupational Health provider of choice, providing a wide range of off and on-site services to business and industry.
Occupational Health Providers:
- Angela Frank, RN
- Kris Schroder, RN
- Kristy Johnson, LPN
- Lori Kokinos, Medical Secretary
- Sophay Monahan, MA/Lab Technician
- Sherry Jilek, MA/Lab Technician
- Melissa Amos, MA/Lab Technician
- Crystal Stickler, ATC, ATR, CEAS
- Janel Miller, Occupational Health Manager
For more information:
Winona Health, Clinic 1st floor
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Drug Screen Hours: