Employee health is an important part of attendance, productivity and job satisfaction in the workforce. Winona Health’s Occupational Health department understands that reducing occupational injuries and illness and the cost of worker’s compensation can be a complex, frustrating and expensive issue to employers.
Our staff provide a full spectrum of services to assist employers in the prevention and management of work related injuries. We can also assist employers in meeting their regulatory compliance standards.
- Occupational Health Mission
To assist employers in maintaining and improving the health, safety and well-being of their employees.
- Occupational Health Vision
To be recognized as the Occupational Health provider of choice, providing a wide range of off and on-site services to business and industry.
Occupational Health Providers:
- Angela Frank, RN
- Kris Schroder, RN
- Kristy Johnson, LPN
- Lori Kokinos, Medical Secretary
- Sophay Monahan, MA/Lab Technician
- Sherry Jilek, MA/Lab Technician
- Melissa Amos, MA/Lab Technician
- Crystal Stickler, ATC, ATR, CEAS
- Janel Miller, Occupational Health Manager
For more information:
Winona Health, Clinic 1st floor
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Drug Screen Hours: