Lake Winona Manor is a beautiful, skilled nursing home providing rehabilitative care, traditional long-term care and Alzheimer’s care. Overlooking Lake Winona and adjacent to the hospital and clinic, the staff cares for individuals needing short-term rehabilitation after hospitalization and those who wish to make Lake Winona Manor their long-term home.
Using a team approach, the staff develops personalized care plans to meet residents’ goals and provides comprehensive therapeutic recreation activities to enrich their lives. Lake Winona Manor’s comfortable, neighborhood-like settings also provide an ideal environment for socialization.
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Delicious meals
- Comfortable family gathering areas
- An enclosed aviary with a variety of small, nesting birds
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop managed by a licensed cosmetologist
- Beautiful and secure outdoor areas
- Therapeutic recreation outings and activities
- Chaplain and regular worship services
- Dental services
- Palliative care
- Hospice services
For more information or to request a tour of Lake Winona Manor:
865 Mankato Ave.
Winona, MN 55987