The Winona Health Eye Care Center is the only eye care center in Winona providing a full spectrum of services from comprehensive exams to chronic eye disease management and surgical treatment for people of all ages. Ophthalmologist Laurel Quinn, MD, and optometrist Scott Pastryk, OD, and the Eye Care Center staff have the expertise to help you maintain or improve your vision to ensure you see as clearly as possible.
- Cataract Surgery
- Treatment for glaucoma
- Treatment for macular degeneration
- Surgical treatment for eye muscles: strabismus (for example crossed eyes or lazy eye)
- Eyelid repair procedures (for example droopy eyelids causing impaired vision)
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Special exam room designed and equipped for pediatric eye exams
- Expert contact lens fitting
- Full selection of eye glasses from popular designers
To learn more or make an appointment:
Eye Care Center
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Winona Health campus, third floor of clinic
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.