Services provided include:
- Medical and Surgical Gynecology Services
- Comprehensive Well Women Health Care
- STD Screening
- Temporary or Permanent Contraception Options
- Prenatal Care and Educational Programs
- Midwifery Care
- Midlife and Menopausal Care Management
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
Expecting a Baby?
The Center for Women’s Health has a 3D ultrasound machine for prenatal patients. As a special keepsake, each patient will then receive a CD of still photos taken between ten and twenty weeks of pregnancy. Contrary to most institutions where the provider who delivers your baby is the provider on call, most of the time the prenatal care provider you see at Winona Health will be the same one to deliver your baby. We are committed to providing continuity of care whenever possible.
For more information:
Women’s Health Center
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Winona Health campus, 3rd floor of clinic