Winona Health recently launched its newly redesigned website: www.winonahealth.org.
“Website visitors will experience a cleaner, more streamlined, interactive website,” said Christie Nicklay, web/graphic designer at Winona Health. “The redesign features easier, more intuitive navigation, more interactive tools and a cleaner, simpler look.”
According to Nicklay, new features include:
- Quick access links at the top of the home page for Find a Provider, Pay My Bill, Urgent Care, and My Winona Health.
- Easier navigation through the use of a mega menu so those searching can find what they need faster.
- A new Search feature that helps people quickly find information that’s available on our site.
- Quick access to Winona Health Foundation information and giving opportunities.
- Quick access to Urgent Care wait times and campus maps.
- A new Events section on the home page for people to find more information and register for events.
- A new “blog-style” news section where people can see the latest Winona Health news, the most “popular” and “recent” posts, and a Search by Category feature that allows people to find news posts by topic.
- A new column by Winona Health President/CEO Rachelle Schultz, EdD, that provides insight and updates on the work being done at Winona Health both internally and with community partners.
- A printer-friendly icon that allows people to save a page as a PDF for printing.
- ADA compliance that allows those who are visually and hearing impaired to see and hear the website content.
Other information continues to be available on the website including healthcare provider photos and bios; services available and contact information; career opportunities; information about volunteer opportunities and events; and access to My Winona Health, which gives registered users secure access to their individual health records 24 hours a day.
If you’d like to provide feedback on the new website, please email [email protected].