Winona Health’s next HealthyFit for Life eight-week program begins Tuesday, January 8 from noon to 1 p.m.
HealthyFit for Life is for those who have an understanding of how to properly lose weight, but are having a difficult time doing it. It is perfect for graduates of Winona Health’s HealthyFit Adult Weight Management program who want additional support in losing weight.
HealthyFit for Life will help you:
- Envision the life you really want to live.
- Establish goals to achieve that vision.
- Develop a personal wellness plan to include proper nutrition, movement, relaxation and sleep.
- Create strategies to get around road-blocks and set-backs.
- Develop a strong mindset supportive of lasting health behaviors.
There are occasional assignments. Please allow 30 to 60 minutes per week in your schedule to optimize your class experience.
The program will be led by Tina Smith, a Certified Wellness Coach with a Master’s Degree in Public Health and 25 years of coaching and teaching experience.
HealthyFit for Life includes six class sessions plus two 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions. Cost is $120. Class size is limited and registration is required. More information about HealthyFit for Life and other wellness programs. To register: please call 507.474.3212, Option #4.