The Winona Health Volunteers are asking staff and volunteers to create and donate baskets for the 2019 Winona Health Volunteers Basket Bonanza. Proceeds will go toward healthcare projects for our patients and residents.
Baskets will be accepted in the Foundation office through 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 1.
- Baskets can have a theme and be any size.
- Departments are encouraged to work together. It is our policy not to ask businesses to donate goods or services for your basket.
- Once baskets are completed, please wrap your entire basket in clear wrap to protect all items. Basket wrap is available in the Foundation office.
- Please list all the items on a tag. This is helpful because some things in your basket may not be visible. Include basket’s estimated value.
- Starting Monday, May 6 at 8 a.m., all baskets will be on display in the Outpatient Registration hallway. Staff, volunteers and visitors may purchase raffle tickets for $1 each.
- The drawings will be held Friday, May 10 at 12:30 p.m. Winners will be posted on the Pulse or contacted by phone.
Tickets will be sold in the Outpatient Registration hallway:
Monday-Thursday, May 6-9 • 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, May 10 • 8 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Drawings at 12:30 p.m.
Call the Volunteer Services office: 507.457.4342.