Consider Winona and Winona Health
The reasons to work at Winona Health are as unique as the people who do. Here you’ll find the challenges you seek, in the settings you prefer. Employees also appreciate that we are a community based not-for-profit system.
- Adult Psychiatrist
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Family Medicine Physician – Outpatient
- Internal Medicine Physician – Outpatient
- Physician Assistant – Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – Occupational Health
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – Urgent Care
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with Psychiatry CAQ
Licensing & Credentialing
Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
2829 University Avenue South East
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3246
State of Wisconsin, Department of Safety and Professional Services
P.O. Box 8935
Madison, WI 53708-8935
To facilitate the credentialing process, we recommend that you apply for a temporary state license. This allows you to obtain the license with in 4-6 weeks. You are then able to use your license number to complete your credentialing paperwork so that the credentialing process can start. From this point forward it takes approximately three months to complete credentialing.
Explore the links below to learn about the community and why healthcare providers are choosing Winona Health.
For more information
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Phone: 800.944.3960, ext. 7696