Winona Health is seeking a Psychiatrist to join our Psychiatry & Counseling team located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. daily schedule, flexible schedule
- NO weekend or holiday call
- Minimal weeknight call each month (you select the days)
- Top-range salary and sign-on bonus
- High level of collaboration with primary care physicians
- Treatment of patients in outpatient and inpatient settings and opportunity to use/develop specialty areas of interest
- Service system well connected with mental health case management, adult rehab services and occupational support services
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including fully integrated EMR, Dragon and Dynamic Documentation
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking and our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi– kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
- Successful completion of a postgraduate residency in psychiatry accredited by the ACGME, AOA or equivalent;
- Maintenance of an active Minnesota medical license;
- Current certification or active participation in the examination process leading to certification in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology or the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry.
Winona Health recruits, hires and promotes for all compensated positions, without regard to race, color, sex, status regarding public assistance, family status, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability, conviction of a felony, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, or any other status protected by law, except when sex or age is a bona fide occupational qualification. The organization compares its staff member census demographics to the Winona area demographics, to ensure that significant minority populations are represented in its work force.
A Drug-Free Work Environment
Explore the links below to learn about the community and why healthcare providers are choosing Winona Health.
For more information
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987