Winona Health is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to join our progressive health care team.
- Employed position joining 3 anesthesiologists and 6-7 CRNAs
- Enjoy a family atmosphere in this friendly, community hospital
- A nice variety of 3,500 bread and butter cases/year including OR, NORA (non-operating room anesthesia) and OB anesthesia
- OB: 350-400 deliveries/year
- Call: 1st call only (approx. 2 nights/pay period), call can be from home if within 15 minutes of the hospital; no 2nd call
- Provide anesthesia for sports medicine orthopedic cases, hand/plastics cases, total joints, general surgical cases, small amount of ENT/healthy pediatrics, podiatry and dental
- Cover needs throughout the hospital including OB anesthesia (labor epidurals and c/sections)
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy
- A great opportunity for someone looking for a variety of cases with a great work-life balance
- Successful completion of a Masters of Science in Nursing/Nurse Anesthetist program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE);
- Maintenance of an active Minnesota Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license as a CRNA;
- Current certification in by the council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists (CCNA);
- Current certification in ACLS, PALS and NRP.
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking and our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi – kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
Winona Health recruits, hires and promotes for all compensated positions, without regard to race, color, sex, status regarding public assistance, family status, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability, conviction of a felony, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, or any other status protected by law, except when sex or age is a bona fide occupational qualification. The organization compares its staff member census demographics to the Winona area demographics, to ensure that significant minority populations are represented in its work force.
A Drug-Free Work Environment
Explore the links below to learn about the community and why healthcare providers are choosing Winona Health.
For more information
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987