Winona Health is seeking an Internist to join our outpatient Internal Medicine clinic located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Full-time, employed position
- No scheduled call responsibilities
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including EMR, Dragon and Dynamic Documentation
- Salaried position with competitive benefits package including education loan assistance/sign-on incentive, paid malpractice with tail coverage, 35 days of time off, $7,500 annual CME and dues/license, moving expenses and more
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking and our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi – kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
- Successful completion of a post-graduate residency in internal medicine accredited by the ACGME, AOA or equivalent
- Maintenance of an active Minnesota medical license
- Current certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine or active participation in the examination process leading to certification in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Current Certification in ACLS
Winona Health recruits, hires,and promotes for all compensated positions, without regard to race, color, sex, status regarding public assistance, family status, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability, conviction of a felony, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, or any other status protected by law, except when sex or age is a bona fide occupational qualification. The organization compares its staff member census demographics to the Winona area demographics, to ensure that significant minority populations are represented in its work force.
A Drug-Free Work Environment
Explore the links below to learn about the community and why healthcare providers are choosing Winona Health.
For more information
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987