Winona Health is seeking an OB/GYN to join our Women’s Health clinic located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Full-time, employed position, joining an established team of OB/GYNs, nurse practitioner, nurses and support staff
- Level 1 nursery with pediatric hospital service
- 320-350 deliveries annually
- 5 Labor Delivery Recovery Postpartum suites
- Full range of obstetric and gynecologic services
- Call schedule – maximum of 10 days per month
- Beautiful/functional clinic space in a multispecialty clinic setting with access to primary care and other specialists
- Strong patient base
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including education loan assistance/sign-on incentive, $7,500 annual CME and dues/license, 7 weeks time off, moving expenses and more
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including fully integrated EMR, Dragon and Dynamic Documentation
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking and our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi – kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
- Successful completion of a postgraduate residency in obstetrics and gynecology accredited by the ACGME, AOA or equivalent
- Maintenance of an active Minnesota medical license
- Current certification or active participation in the examination process leading to certification in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology or the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Documentation of the performance of at least 100 gynecologic surgical procedures and 50 deliveries during the past two years or demonstrated successful completion of a hospital-affiliated formalized residency or clinical fellowship within the past two years
- Current certification in ACLS and NRP
Winona Health recruits, hires,and promotes for all compensated positions, without regard to race, color, sex, status regarding public assistance, family status, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability, conviction of a felony, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, or any other status protected by law, except when sex or age is a bona fide occupational qualification. The organization compares its staff member census demographics to the Winona area demographics, to ensure that significant minority populations are represented in its work force.
A Drug-Free Work Environment
Explore the links below to learn about the community and why healthcare providers are choosing Winona Health.
For more information
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987