Winona Health is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our orthopedic clinic located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Full-time, employed position (4.5 days per week)
- Competitive annual salary plus production bonus and benefits package including education loan assistance/sign-on incentive, paid malpractice with tail coverage, 35 days of time off, $7,500 annual CME and dues/license, moving expenses, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more
- Full-scope general orthopedics
- Limited call — enjoy professional satisfaction and personal opportunity in a setting that values work/life balance
- Hospitalist service for general medical care
- Access to full-service physical therapy and rehabilitation services
- Beautiful clinic (conveniently located on hospital campus), state-of-the-art OR and world class technology including in-clinic imaging, integrated EMR, Dragon and Dynamic Documentation
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking and our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi – kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
- Successful completion of a postgraduate residency in orthopedic surgery accredited by the ACGME, AOA or equivalent
- Maintenance of an active Minnesota medical license
- Current certification or active participation in the examination process leading
to certification in orthopedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopedic
Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Documentation of the performance of 100 orthopedic procedures during
the last two years or successful completion of a hospital-affiliated formalized
residency or clinical fellowship within the past two years
- Current certification including ACLS
Winona Health recruits, hires,and promotes for all compensated positions, without regard to race, color, sex, status regarding public assistance, family status, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability, conviction of a felony, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, or any other status protected by law, except when sex or age is a bona fide occupational qualification. The organization compares its staff member census demographics to the Winona area demographics, to ensure that significant minority populations are represented in its work force.
A Drug-Free Work Environment