The Winona Health Volunteers will hold its 16th annual Fantasy of Trees at Winona Health, on the clinic first and second floors, 859 Mankato Avenue, Winona.
The Fantasy of Trees features beautifully decorated holiday trees which will be open for bid by silent auction. These trees have been generously decorated and donated by Winona-area businesses and individuals.
The trees will be on display:
- Monday-Thursday, November 7-10; 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 11; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The trees will be open for bid:
- Monday, November 14; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 15; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 16; 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 17; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, November 18; 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Bidding closes at 6 p.m. on Friday, November 18.
Proceeds from the trees will go towards healthcare scholarships and purchasing new patient chairs for the Dialysis Department.
For more information, please call Winona Health’s Volunteer Services office at 507.474.3328.