To view all family members’ information, you must use the same email address when creating each individual portal account. By signing the proxy form, a spouse gives permission for their partner to view medical information through My Winona Health, but it does not include permission to request a spouse’s medical information over the phone. To enable phone requests, a spouse must sign Winona Health’s Medical Release of Information form.
1. Self-enroll at www.winonahealth.org/mywh. You’ll need your account number from a recent bill to set up a personal login and password.
2. Visit any Winona Health registration desk and ask for assistance in setting up your account.
3. Call 507.474.5678 during clinic hours, or toll free: 1.866.708.0820 to set up a new account by phone (may require additional time). Call Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday – Sunday 2 – 10 p.m.
• Schedule and check upcoming appointment dates
• Send messages to your provider or care team
• Check your lab results
• View your visit notes and medical history
• Check and print your immunization records
• View your current medications and allergies
• Download and view educational materials from your visits
• Access your child’s medical information
If you need medical care while traveling, you can access your medical record to share information, such as medications, immunization records and allergies with the healthcare provider treating you.
For more information:
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Phone Support Hours:
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Thursday
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
2 – 10 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
866.708.0820 Toll free account setup
877.621.8014 User support