What is Spirit?
Spirit of Women at Winona Health is how we care for you, the caregiver for everyone else. It’s how we personalize your health experience. It’s how we help you maintain good health. It’s education, prevention, screenings, diagnostic testing and early intervention. It’s for you and about you.
Who has Spirit?
We know you have it and will spread it to your family, your friends and to our community.
Where is Spirit?
Find it in leading hospitals across the country. Find it in Winona. Find it at Winona Health. Find it in you. Be a part of it!
Free Health Talk
Trust Your Tummy
with Anne Marie Olsen-Wagner, CNP
WHEN: Thursday, March 16, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: B.A. Miller Auditorium at Winona Health, 855 Mankato Avenue in Winona
For more information and to RSVP, click the links below.
Expecting an email that never arrived? Check your spam folder and settings.
- Winona Health’s Spirit of Women website!
- Advance notice of special, educational and social events and screening reminders
- Spirit of Women monthly email
- Winona Health monthly events email
- A subscription to Spirit of Women Magazine
- Invitations to special members-only events
- Free or discounted admission to all Spirit of Women events and health screenings
- Discounts, special offers and more!
Community Relations Coordinator