A big THANK YOU to all to our 2017 Way to Wellness partners, presenters, exhibitors and volunteers! It was a lively day of fun and learning about how to kick up our health, and we heard many positive comments from our attendees. We’re already looking forward to planning for Way to Wellness 2018.
SAVE THE DATE!
Way to Wellness Expo 2018 – Saturday, February 24, 2018
As an area wellness expo, we are focused on finding local health and wellness vendors for our participants. All vendors will be screened by the Wellness Expo Committee, who will focus on interactive exhibits to educate the consumer. Preference will be given to local businesses and programs and vendors who offer free health screenings and demonstrations to motivate participants to make positive behavior changes. The Way to Wellness Expo is a No Commerce Site; direct sales will not be made on-site.
All staff, materials and activities in your exhibit must support health and wellness. With a focus on education and motivation, all on-site commerce is strongly discouraged. Participants can be invited to contact you outside of the Wellness Expo if they choose to purchase your products.
The Expo will provide an 8×10 booth space that includes one 6-foot table and two chairs. Double size booths are only available to event sponsors. All banners, advertisements, giveaways, and additional supplies will be the responsibility of the vendor.
Costs for booth space:
- Local non-profit (within 50 miles) = $0
- Local for profit (within 50 miles) = $100
- Non-profit more than 50 miles away = $30
- For profit more than 50 miles away = $200
Expo Terms & Conditions:
- All set up will be completed by 8:45 a.m. Saturday.
- Vendor booth will be staffed and open for the duration of the Expo.
- All vendors will breakdown and clean up area beginning at 1:00 p.m. All materials will be removed by 2:00 p.m.
- Vendor agrees that displays will not intrude on aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
- Exhibitor agrees NOT to use the Wellness Expo logo or name on any merchandise for sale without permission from the Wellness Expo Committee.
- No refunds will be made for vendors who fail to occupy space.
- Vendor is responsible for the cost of moving in and out and is liable for any damage caused to the exhibit space in connection with the exhibit.
- Vendor assumes the responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to him/herself, his/her employees, agents, representative and will hold harmless the Wellness Expo.
- Booth assignment and use may not be transferred in any manner.
- The Wellness Expo reserves the right to make any last minute changes of booth space.
- The Wellness Expo is not responsible for vendor profitability.
Vendor applications can be accessed by clicking here.
For more information:
Community Relations Coordinator