Richard Romeyn, MD, Orthopedic Surgery
Medical Degree: Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Mich.
Residency: William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Mich.
Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in Penn.
Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine: Fellow
- Arthoscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Wisconsin State Orthopaedic Society
- International Cartilage Repair Society
- Team physician for Winona State University
- Team physician for Saint Mary’s University
- Medical Director of Winona Health Sports Medicine
- Clinical adjunct professor, School of Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin – La Crosse in Wis.
- Clinical adjunct professor, School of Nursing & Health Sciences, Medical Director for the Athletic Training curriculum, Winona State University in Minn.
Southeast Minnesota Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Specialists
111 Riverfront, Suite 307
Winona, MN 55987