Employers who invest in the well-being of their employees typically see improvements in their employees’ health, overall wellness and morale, along with more efficient use of work time. By doing so, potentially costly medical treatments can be substantially reduced.
Through wellness initiatives, Winona Health has seen improvement in numerous risk areas and helped with the early diagnosis of life-threatening conditions. By reducing risk factors and providing a catalyst for sustainable change, we’re taking a proactive approach to improving employee health and lowering healthcare costs. Let us help your organization do the same.
Our objective with HealthyBalance is to start working with your organization and your employees at your current state of wellness and to make measured improvements. The success of this initiative will be the result of meeting the needs of individual employees and the organization as a whole.
- Personal Health Assessment to gather data on health risk behaviors
- Labs/Biometrics to identify risk of chronic diseases and current health conditions
- Health Advisor visits where employees meet one-on-one with a Health Coach to review results of the personal health assessment, identify risk areas, and provide suggestions for improving health and making appropriate healthcare referrals
- Health classes that focus on fitness, nutrition, smoking cessation, diabetes prevention, and other wellness programs
- Organization and support of Corporate Health and Wellness Challenges (Step Tracking, Weight-Loss, Exercise)
- Aggregate reporting of health risks and identification of areas of organizational opportunity
- Same day appointments available, call 507.474.3212 for availability
- Injuries requiring immediate medical attention should be seen at Winona Health Urgent Care or Emergency Department
For more information:
Wellness Progam Specialist Lead
Community Relations Coordinator