30-Hour General Industry Course
If you are serious about OSHA and safety training and knowing all the benefits that come with it for you and your organization, this is the one course you cannot afford to miss. Show Your Organization’s Commitment to Safety. Create a higher level of awareness throughout your organization.
Who should attend?
Any individual with safety responsibilities will benefit from this all-inclusive training.
- Safety professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Business owners
- Supervisors and managers
- Safety committee members
Key benefits of attending
- Gain a thorough understanding of how OSHA works, violations that can affect your company and industry, and OSHA’s process for dealing with accidents, illnesses and worker complaints.
- Get up-to-the-minute information on the latest general industry changes in OSHA regulations and standards.
- Use proactive safety-audit tools to significantly reduce – or possibly eliminate – the number of accidents and injuries in your workplace.
- Assess your organization’s level of compliance and shore up areas of weakness.
- Know which resources to turn to for up-to-the-minute information on OSHA rules.