Our highly trained professionals work closely with patients to provide a structured and personalized rehabilitation program for maximum results. Physical and sports therapy services are offered at our Sarnia Square location in Winona and at the Rushford Clinic.
- Sports Medicine/Orthopedics – Addresses impairments caused by athletic or orthopedic injury and/or surgery.
- Aquatic Therapy – Geared toward both swimmers and non-swimmers, this program improves movement, flexibility and strength through pool activities.
- Back and Neck Care – Incorporates a range of philosophies including the McKenzie method, core stabilization and manual approaches to restore function, minimize pain and prevent re-injury.
- Dry Needling – Uses an extremely thin needle to improve muscle balance, reduce pain and restore natural movement.
- Tempromandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) Therapy – Provides relief for aggravating symptoms through joint mobilizations, therapeautic exercise, postural re-education, soft tissue mobilization, strain counter-strain, and modalities including heat/ice and ultrasound.
- Lymphedema Services – Provides therapy for chronic swelling caused by the accumulation of lymph fluid. Treatments include education, manual edema flow techniques and compression wraps
- Neurological Rehabilitation – Geared toward restoration or adaptation to gain functional improvement for individuals with neurological impairment such as stroke, MS, Parkinson’s
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – Specialized assessment and treatment for those affected by dizziness or imbalance as a result of inner ear dysfunction
- Women’s Health and Incontinence – Treatment specific for pelvic dysfunction in women and stress or urge incontinence in men or women
- Concussion Therapy – Treatment for the after effects of a concussion
When a patient is referred for physical therapy, treatment may include:
- Methods such as heat, ice, ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Manual therapies or stretches to improve motion and flexibility and reduce pain or swelling
- Strengthening exercises
- Balance and mobility activities designed to improve function and safety
- Work-specific training
- Home exercise program development
- Patient and family education
- Taping techniques
For more information:
420 East Sarnia Street
Winona, MN 55987
109 W. Jessie Street
Rushford, MN 55971