Losing weight isn’t easy, but the health benefits are worth the effort. In the right atmosphere and with the right support, it can be done. And it can even be fun! Whether you want to lose a lot or a little – or you’d like help maintaining your current weight – the HealthyFit program is for you.
You’ll be able to track your progress through weekly weigh-ins and a body composition analysis, which includes your waist circumference, at the beginning and end of your HealthyFit program.
HealthyFit is a 12-week program led by a Winona Health registered dietitian and features information from exercise specialists and behavioral health specialists to help you with all aspects of weight management. Class size is limited. Cost of this 12-week program is $175 and is non-refundable. Financial assistance may be available to those who meet specific criteria.
Dates: Wednesdays, Sept. 5 – Nov. 28, 2018 (no class the week of Thanksgiving)
Time: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Parkview Building, 2nd floor
Instructor: Kayla Holicky, RD
TO REGISTER: please call 507.457.4329.
Click below for more details.
- How to create a weight loss plan that is right for you
- Which foods support your optimal health (and which ones don’t)
- How much exercise you really need and which ones are the best for you
- How to stay the course “when life happens”
- How to make sense of confusing food labels
- What to do when you are dining out
- What to do when your motivation isn’t there
- How to get beyond weight plateaus
- How to plan your meals for success and avoid the unhealthy “quick fix”
- What to do when you have a set-back
- Most importantly…how to keep the weight off
WHEN: 2nd Tuesday of every month, alternating 12-12:30 p.m. and 5-5:30 p.m.
WHERE: Wellness Conference Room, 2nd floor of Parkview Office Building (unless otherwise indicated)
Healthy Fit Alumni 2018 Schedule
- September 11, 2018: 12 – 12:30 p.m.
- October 9, 2018: 5-5:30 p.m.
- November 13, 2018: 12-12:30 p.m.
- December 11, 2018: 5-5:30 p.m.
Healthy Fit Alumni 2019 Schedule
- January 8, 2019: 12-12:30 p.m.
- February 12, 2019: 5-5:30 p.m.
- March 12, 2019: 12-12:30 p.m.
- April 9, 2019: 5-5:30 p.m.
- May 14, 2019: 12-12:30 p.m.
- June 11, 2019: 5-5:30 p.m.
- July 9, 2019: 12-12:30 p.m.
- August 13, 2019: 5-5:30 p.m.
- September 10, 2019: 12-12:30 p.m.
- October 8, 2019: 5-5:30 p.m.
- November 12, 2019: 12-12:30 p.m.
- December 10, 2019: 5-5:30 p.m.
For more information:
Diabetes & Nutrition Education
Winona Health, Clinic 2nd floor
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987