Sports injuries, osteoarthritis and other orthopedic problems not only cause physical pain, but also keep you off your feet and disrupt your lifestyle and routines. Symptoms can range from mild to debilitating.
When you stop doing the things you enjoy because you know it will hurt, or if your pain is affecting your ability to get a restful night’s sleep, it may be time to take action.
The certified professionals at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine are experts in their field, with access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment—right here in the Winona community.
Consider your options
There are more conservative steps to take before jumping to joint replacement surgery. Non-operative options include physical therapy, cortisone and visco-supplementation injections. It is important to discuss all options with your provider. The goal is to find the best solution to manage pain and to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, including sports injuries and bone fractures
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- Total knee and hip replacement
- ACL sparing knee replacement
- Wrist, ankle, shoulder tendon and rotator cuff repair
- Management of complex orthopedic treatment
- Revision surgery
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Providers
For more information or to make an appointment:
Winona Health, Clinic 3rd floor
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday
7 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday