No bones about it, joints can be a pain.
Relief starts here.
Sports injuries, osteoarthritis and other orthopedic problems not only cause physical pain, but also keep you off your feet and disrupt your lifestyle and routines. Symptoms can range from mild to debilitating.
When you stop doing the things you enjoy because you know it will hurt, or if your pain is affecting your ability to get a restful night’s sleep, it may be time to take action.
The certified professionals at Orthopedics & Sports Medicine are experts in their field, with access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment—right here in the Winona community.
“Hip pain was preventing me from doing so many things. I chose Winona Health for hip surgery because…” (read Randy’s story)
Consider your options
There are more conservative steps to take before jumping to joint replacement surgery. Non-operative options include physical therapy, cortisone and visco-supplementation injections. It is important to discuss all options with your provider. The goal is to find the best solution to manage pain and to maintain an active lifestyle.
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Services
- Shoulder, hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases
- Arthroscopic shoulder, elbow, knee and hip surgery
- Knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- ACL reconstruction
- Minimally invasive rotator cuff repair
- Hip arthroscopy with labral repair
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle ligament repair
- Treatment of sports/fitness related injuries and bone fracture ligament injuries
For more information:
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Winona Health, Clinic 3rd floor
855 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday