Your feet are a complex system of bones, ligaments, nerves and muscles that work together to help you do what you want to do. Because feet are so complex, and because of the demands placed on them every day, it’s not uncommon for problems to develop.
If foot pain is preventing you from doing what you want to do, it’s time to have it checked out. No referral is needed to schedule an appointment with a podiatrist, but coverage depends on your insurance, so it’s a good idea to contact your insurance company first.
- Basic nail care
- Bunions and hammertoes
- Diabetic foot care
- Toenail fungus and toe problems
- Foot and ankle injuries and deformities
- Arthritic foot and ankle problems
- Neoplastic disorders
- Traumatic foot and ankle injuries
- Foot and ankle surgery (in office and inpatient procedures)
- Foot sensitivity, hyper perspiration and mal-odor
- Diabetic shoes and custom inserts