At Winona Health, we are committed to providing care that exceeds patient and resident expectations, and that means treating our customers, including patients, families, physicians, co-workers and visitors, with dignity, respect and compassion.
So that your visit, stay or interaction with us as easy as possible,
here are a few useful resources for your convenience:
- Preparing For Your Appointment – Tips for your clinic or hospital visit.
- Locations & Directions – A directory of our services and where to find them.
- My Winona Health – Learn more about how to access your medical information online through My Winona Health.
- Pay Your Bill – In a few simple steps, pay your bill online. Or find answers to frequently asked questions about our billing office, insurance coverage and more.
- Your Medical Information – Learn about Winona Health’s policies regarding your medical information.
- Healthcare Directives – Answers to frequently asked questions about healthcare directives.
- Visitor Resources – Find out where you can eat, lounge, park and more.
- Quality and Safety – Learn how Winona Health strives for quality and safety in all interactions.
- Visitor Guidelines – Information regarding visiting hours.