Click on the appropriate question below.
No. There is no fee to use My Winona Health.
Yes, you will need to have visited Winona Health for a healthcare visit, have an upcoming visit scheduled or be added to the Winona Health system by calling 507.474.5678 in order to use My Winona Health.
Yes. Parents and guardians can register and create accounts for each child through My Winona Health. First, create an account for the parent(s)/guardian and then follow the steps to sign up each child under the age of 18. To view all family members’ information, you must use the same email address when creating each individual account.
To view all family members’ information, you must use the same email address when creating each individual portal account. By signing the proxy form, a spouse gives permission for their partner to view medical information through My Winona Health, but it does not include permission to request a spouse’s medical information over the phone. To enable phone requests, a spouse must sign Winona Health’s Medical Release of Information form.
1. Self-enroll at www.winonahealth.org/mywh. You must be 18 or older. You’ll need your account number from a recent bill to set up a personal login and password.
2. Visit any Winona Health registration desk and ask for assistance in setting up your account.
3. Call 507.474.5678 during clinic hours, or toll free: 1.866.708.0820 to set up a new account by phone (may require additional time). Call Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday – Sunday 2 – 10 p.m.
If you already have an account and are experiencing technical difficulties, call our support number anytime: 1.877.621.8014.
Cerner Health is a partner with Winona Health in providing My Winona Health to patients. Cerner has been developing electronic medical records and secure technology applications for healthcare organizations since 1979.
You can use My Winona Health to:
• Schedule and check upcoming appointment dates
• Send messages to your provider or care team
• Check your lab results
• View your visit notes and medical history
• Check and print your immunization records
• View your current medications and allergies
• Download and view educational materials from your visits
• Access your child’s medical information
If you need medical care while traveling, you can access your medical record to share information, such as medications, immunization records and allergies with the healthcare provider treating you.
For more information:
My Winona Health
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Phone Support Hours:
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Thursday
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
2 – 10 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
507.474.5678 Account setup
866.708.0820 Toll free account setup
877.621.8014 User support