I chose Winona Health: “I wanted to come back to the area I grew up in—I’m coming back to my roots. I like the scenery and peacefulness of this area and being able to work in a community and an organization this size. I also like that Winona Health is an independent organization that values contributions from everybody involved.”
University of Iowa College of Medicine in Iowa City, Iowa
- Transitional Year Residency, Gundersen Health System, La Crosse, Wis.
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Nebraska, Omaha, Neb.
- American Board of Radiology
- Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) for Breast Tomosynthesis and Digital Mammography
- American College of Radiology
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
Has been with Winona Health since 2017
Alex Westenfield, MD