I chose Winona Health… “because safety, high-quality care and continuous improvement are part of the culture here. We can be nimble in effecting change and providing the best outcomes for our patients.”
Bachelor of Science, St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minn.
University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa
General Surgery, Michigan State University/Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc, Mich.
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Member of the Medical Practice Committee
- Member of Winona Health Board of Directors
- Has been providing surgical care in Winona since 2003
Matthew Broghammer, DO