“After playing collegiate football, I chose to specialize in orthopedics as a way of staying involved with athletics. It’s satisfying to help athletes and others find a solution to their pain and get back to what they enjoy.”
Marquette School of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Va.
Surgery, Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Va.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Racine County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Milwaukee Orthopaedic Society
- Wisconsin State Orthopaedic Society
- American College of Sports Medicine
Michael Dussault, MD