Feeling burned out – like you’re constantly running on fumes?
You’re not alone. Stress is a normal fact of life. But chronic stress, even at low levels, over a long period of time can take a huge toll on your health, your relationships and your happiness.
Conquering Stress with The Desire Map™ is a program for decreasing stress through clarifying what you truly want in every area of your life, and using that powerful awareness to guide your choices from now on.
In this workshop, we will use The Desire Map™ to help you:
- Discover your Core Desired Feelings (how you really want to feel).
- Create new goals and intentions for your life based upon your Core Desired Feelings.
- Decrease or remove the things in your life that are no longer serving you and are simply
contributing to your stress.
- Create a plan for filling your life with meaningful, good-feeling things.
- Decrease your stress by honoring your Core Desired Feelings.
Workshop meets 2 hours a week for 6 weeks. Occasional assignments will require some time to complete on your own. For this program to be effective, in addition to workshop time, please allow 30-60 minutes per week in your schedule.
- Feb. 21 – Mar. 28, 2018 • 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Instructor: Tina Smith, Certified Wellness and Health Coach and Licensed Desire Map Facilitator
For more information about workshop dates and times, please call 507.457.4329.
* Registration deadline is one week prior to the first day of class.
© Danielle LaPorte 2014