Manage your health online…at your convenience!
My Winona Health is a free web-tool that gives you instant access to your medical information any time. Use My Winona Health to:
- Schedule an appointment for the following areas: annual exams in the Women’s Health Center, annual eye exams in the Eye Care Center, new patient counseling in Psychiatric & Counseling Services and well child visits (0-18) in Pediatrics and Family Practice.
- Check upcoming appointment dates
- Send messages to your provider or care team
- View your medical history (clinical summaries, procedures, lab results, height/weight, blood pressure and more)
- Check and print your immunization records
- View your current medications and allergies
- Download and view educational materials from your visits
- Access your child’s medical information
- Print work or school excuses – now available in the My Records section under Documents
You’ll save time, phone calls and paperwork by signing up for My Winona Health today!
For more information, click on a link below:
- Sign up for a My Winona Health account
- Login to your existing My Winona Health account
- Learn more by reading our FAQ page
- Get help with your My Winona Health account
My Winona Health is a collaboration between Winona Health and Cerner Health.
For more information:
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
Phone Support Hours:
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Thursday
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
2 – 10 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
866.708.0820 Toll free account setup
877.621.8014 User support