Ophthalmologist Laurel Quinn and optometrists Scott Pastryk and Stephanie LaLiberte, along with the Eye Care Center staff have the expertise to help you preserve or improve your vision to ensure you see as clearly as possible.
- Cataract surgery
- Treatment for glaucoma
- Treatment for macular degeneration
- Surgical treatment for eye muscles: strabismus (for example crossed eyes or lazy eye)
- Eyelid repair procedures (for example droopy eyelids causing impaired vision)
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Special exam room designed and equipped for pediatric eye exams
- Expert contact lens fitting
- Full selection of eye glasses from popular designers
Meet our staff:
- Nelson Hough – Ophthalmic Technician
- Jessica Breza – Ophthalmic Technician
- Cheryl Larsen, LPN – Ophthalmic Technician
- Crystal Waldera, ABOC – Optician, Ophthalmic Technician
- Kelly Kessler – Registration/Sched
Optometrists are eye doctors who have completed four years of specialized eye training after college.
At Winona Health, our eye doctors provide comprehensive care and work closely together to ensure the best eye care for patients of all ages.
For more information or to make an appointment:
Winona Health, Clinic 3rd floor
859 Mankato Avenue
Winona, MN 55987
8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday